Saturday, September 10, 2016

Bridal & Special Event Hair and Makeup Services

Hello, all!

UPDATE: Check out my new and improved website: Kala's Stage This is my new sire for my clients. All updated photos of my work and other information will be available on my new site (not here). I will still continue to use this site (blogger) for my blogging purposes, however. Enjoy!

I have been doing hair and makeup since college when I took a Stage Makeup class, was a hair/makeup designer for an adjudicated production (I won an award for my work on William Shakespeare's The Tempest) and was a Mary Kay consultant for several years. I love Halloween and Theatrical styles of makeup and hair, so keep me in mind for those type of services as well as special events! As a theatre teacher, I actually teach my students how to do special effects makeup. This is super fun for me!

Hair and makeup has always been a hobby of mine. Though I teach/direct theatre by day, I'd love to help make people feel beautiful for their special events on the side! If you are interested in my services, let's communicate! You can contact me at kalasstage@gmail.com or via phone (859) 545-0044.

I'm located in the Lexington, Kentucky area. I am very affordable since I am not technically a "certified" makeup artist nor have been to cosmetology school, but I have been practicing my skills and the art form for many years now. I use all paraben free products and clean and sanitize my makeup and brushes with "Beauty So Clean" products (see my latest blog post about how I do this).

Take a look at my services, prices and contract if you are interested in booking with me:
Services & Prices & My Contract

To keep up to date with my work, be sure to follow my on Instagram & Twitter @kalasstage and check out my YouTube channel to see my work in action! You can also check me out on WeddingWire: My WeddingWire and ThumbTack

Here are some of my favorite looks I've created thus far:
Kevin & Anna photography 


Kevin & Anna photography 







romantic Valentine's look


 

 



 

Romantic smokey eye & bridal curls
Bride Megan at her trial; natural look

mother of the bride at her trial for makeup



Bridesmaid hair

Here is one type of lash I offer.
Another more dramatic lash I offer.
Vintage Styles
Famous looks
Halloween/ Theatrical looks

 




6 comments:

  1. Excellent website. Lots of useful information here, thanks in your effort! . For more information please visitbest bridal makeup in vizag
    bridal makeup packages in visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article provided by you is very nice and it is very helpful to know the more information.keep update with your blogs .I found a article related to you..once you can check it out.airbrush makeup in visakhapatnam
    Tattoo Studio in Visakhapatnam
    bridal makeup packages in visakhapatnam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing a valuable information
    If you are searching for Famous Makeup School in Visakhapatnam then Emkays Groups of Institute is right place for you.

    ReplyDelete