Monday, September 19, 2016

How I Clean & Sanitize My Makeup and Brushes



If you would like to learn how I clean/sanitize my makeup and brushes in between clients, check out my YouTube video by clicking here. There, you will see me use the Beauty So Clean products I ordered online, my first impression of the products, then a tutorial on how to use them. 

I like the Beauty So Clean products because they are paraben free! Parabens are a preservative that is put into a lot of beauty products and has been linked to causing breast cancer. Traces of parabens have been found in breast cancer tissue, so I stay away from them, and I will NOT knowingly ever put harmful ingredients onto my clients skin.

If you would like to order these products for yourself for your freelance business or just to have at home to keep your makeup and brushes clean (in between deep cleaning) you can check them out at their website. Or you can watch their company YouTube video here

Please comment below if you have any questions! I think this would be a perfect addition to your bathroom or makeup kit. Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment